Discussions under ccisharp

AST from IL Code

first post: matkoch wrote: Hi, I asked on SO how to translate IL Code into ASTs, and was po...

latest post: hermanv wrote: Just about everything is possible in software, but there isn't any ...

DummyNamespaceTypeDefinition using CciSharp

first post: KevinMitchell wrote: I've been trying out CciSharp with my own mutator. If I run the app...

latest post: KevinMitchell wrote: Ah, I see why it fails when run during the build process. When run...

What about PostSharp

first post: alexyakunin wrote: Guys, I'm curious why you simply didn't contact PostSharp author an...

latest post: pelikhan wrote: As Herman mentionned, CciSharp is a sample that can be used to lear...

Use of CcsMutatorBase's resourceType field

first post: KevinMitchell wrote: I've been working my way through the CciSharp example and have figu...

latest post: pelikhan wrote: Future placeholder to localize 'compilation' error messages.

[NotNull] in Contracts Conflict with NotNullMutator

first post: davidhardin wrote: Hi,There is a logic bug in the Demo sample as Microsoft.Contracts c...

latest post: mikebarnett wrote: That's funny: I thought they were all in *my* brain!Please feel to ...

Can CciSharp be used with .net 4.0?

first post: dotneter wrote: subj

latest post: pelikhan wrote: CciSharp should work with any .NET assemblies - regardless of the f...

Trying to implement NotifyAutoPropertyChanged in ccisharp

first post: ckitching wrote: So far I've managed to get it to generate the OnNotifyPropertyChang...

latest post: ckitching wrote: I guess I was missing something. There was a Visit(MethodCall) ove...

• 1-7 of 7 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions